AvivSpa Ingredients Information
We all know that reading product labels can be overwhelming and even scary at times. Sometimes natural and healthy ingredients look like chemicals. So, we put together a list of ingredients we use and their purposes. If you have any questions about our ingredients, please contact us, we are more than happy to explain or answer any questions you might have.
- Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant
- Non-irritating ingredient soothes and protects the skin.
- Aids with healing the skin and stimulating new tissue growth
- Helps keep skin at the top of its game.
Aloe Vera Powder:
Used for thousands of years for its skin soothing and healing properties.
- Speeds up the healing process for burns (including sunburn) and other skin irritations.
Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel:
- Keeps your skin clear and hydrated.
- Effective face moisturizer and pain reliever.
Argireline NP (No Parabens):
- A topical anti-wrinkle ingredient that competes with Botulinum Toxin A (aka Botox) but removes the health risks, injections, appointment hassles and high cost.
- The first hexapeptide shown through testing to be effective against the development of skin wrinkling. The more it's used, the more effective it becomes.
- Quaternary Ammonium Salt.
- Anti-static Agent
- Hair Conditioning Agent
Bulgarian Lavender Hydrosol:
Our company has always gone what we consider to be, “The Better Route” when it comes to making personal care products. While most manufacturers cut corners and use standard water in their products, we us distillate waters that come from the condensation when steam distilling essential oils. These waters contain essential oil properties that are too light to stay in the essential oil. With our products we use as much of the entire plant as we possibly can.
Lavender distillate water (aka hydrosol) is a mood enhancer that works instantly to make you feel refreshed and forget all about stress. Moreover, it benefits the skin by keeping it well hydrated, bringing about a cleansing effect, improving the texture and preventing skin breakouts. And it smells, HEAVENLY!
Bulgarian Rose Hydrosol:
- Aromatically calming
- Balance’s sebum production
- Hydrating & Anti-inflammatory
- Soothes irritated skin disorders
Cannabis Sativa Seed (HEMP Seed) Oil (Virgin Organic):
Derived from Hemp Seeds.
Provide essential moisture and nourishment while helping strengthen skin's barrier.
Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Aids with severe skin disorder issues
Contains No THC.
CO Q10 (Vegetable Fermentation Process):
- Boosts skin repair & regeneration
- Reduces free radical damage.
- Penetrates skin on the molecular level.
- Reduces fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, and age spots.
CocosNucifera (Extra Virgin Organic Coconut) Oil:
- Composed of 90% saturated triglycerides.
- Affective for wound healing.
- Contains antimicrobial properties due to Lauric Acid content of over 50%
Hair & Skin conditioning and moisturizing agent
Coconut Fruit Extract (Probiotic):
- Derived from the actual meat of the coconut and valued for its hydrating properties.
- Highly nourishing and absorbent extract, which means essential moisture is able to get to the skin, fast.
Moisturizes, thickens, adds bounce and body to your Lovely Locks!
Nutrient from the B vitamin family helps manage the negative results that oxidative stress can have on our skin, such as redness, fine lines, skin roughness and more.
- This form of vitamin B5 easily penetrates the skin, allowing it to promote recovery and revitalization of skin cells.
D-Alpha Tocopherols (Vitamin E):
Awesome protection for your skin.
Absorbs UV rays and helps prevent UV-induced free radical damage to skin.
T70 is the highest form of natural vitamin E and we use it in all our products.
Dead Sea Magnesium Chloride:
- Aids with all skin disorders
- Revives, Regenerates and Restores Dull, Drab Skin
- Minimizes large pores
- Absorption through the skin aids the body with Magnesium Levels that are responsible for over 600 functions in the body. FYI - Magnesium Chloride cannot be taken orally, creates a laxative effect.
Dead Sea Mineral-Fusion Extracts:
Dead Sea Powdered Mud/Clay:
- Our exclusive Dead Sea Mineral- Fusion™ Extracts are custom created using certified organic, naturally grown, or wild-harvested herbs.
- They are guaranteed to be free of drying alcohols, petroleum by-products, pesticides, herbicides, standard water, synthetic fragrances, and harsh/toxic chemical preservatives.
- We infuse the herbs for one year minimum in Dead Sea High Magnesium Brine, making our extracts the safest, most effective, and beneficial extracts on the market today.
- Our Dead Sea Powdered Mud/Clay is imported per our specifications with our partner in Jordan. We have the clay sprayed with High Magnesium Dead Sea Brine to increase the Magnesium Chloride levels.
- It provides anti-aging benefits by tightening and toning skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and shrinking pores.
- It helps improve blood circulation and stimulate skin cell turnover.
- Mild non-ionic surfactant used in cosmetic formularies, including baby shampoo and in products for individuals with a sensitive skin.
- Plant-derived, biodegradable, and gentle for all skin types (even babies) & hair types.
Distilled/Reverse Osmosis Water:
- When we do use water in our products, we make sure it is 100% pure. Distilled/Reverse Osmosis water is as pure as it gets!
- Due to their amazing antioxidant content, Elderberries are skincare heaven.
- Infused with intense anti-aging and free-radical fighting properties, the elderberries keep your skin radiant and healthy.
- Elderberry also aids with reducing distressing skin conditions like breakouts, boils, and scars.
Emulsifying Wax NF:
- Used in lotions and creams to give them a smooth consistency
- Hydrating emulsifier for the skin
- Moisturizes and hydrates all skin types
Fresh Peppermint Hydrosol (Organic):
Brings an exhilarating and cooling sensation on the skin.
- Tones the skin.
Contains aromatherapy properties that improve your mood, revitalize, uplift, and mentally stimulate your mind.
High Oleic Sunflower Oil:
Contains Omega-3, 6 and 9.
All three of these monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) help prevent and reduce skin inflammation.
- Reduce signs of aging caused by sun exposure.
High Magnesium Dead Sea Salt:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Speeds healing to wounds and skin issues
- Natural Humectant
High Magnesium Dead Sea Brine:
- Natural humectant
- Stimulation of blood circulation
- Soothes skin irritations
- Promotes hair growth & strengthens hair roots,
- Aids in the prevention of dry scalp, itchiness, loss of hair, and other scalp related disorders.
Hyaluronic Acid (Vegetable Fermentation Process):
- A remarkable humectant that assists with deep hydration of skin cells & restores water levels, thus creating a smoother and more radiant appearance.
- Aids with plumping skin tissue (reported up to 300%!),
- Softens the appearances of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
- May reduce the appearance of Rosacea, Spider & Varicose veins, as well as dark circles under the eyes.
- Improves hair density, shininess, smoothness, and softness.
Plant-based oil that comes from the seeds of the kokum tree.
Kokum butter has powerful moisturizing properties and won't clog pores.
Frequently used to treat a variety of skin issues, including acne, minor inflammatory conditions, and dry skin, hair, and scalp
- Results show that lactobacillus extract was effective in reducing skin erythema, repairing skin barrier, and reducing skin microflora, thereby exhibiting an effective reduction in acne lesion size and erythema
Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotic):
- Acts as a natural broad-spectrum antimicrobial in aqueous products and in oil-in-water emulsions by acidifying the environment and producing antimicrobial peptides called bacteriocins. Additionally, it lends nutritive skin conditioning benefits to personal care formulations.
Leucidal SF Complete:
- Uses a combination of peptide technology to deliver moisturizing and conditioning benefits.
- Providing broad-spectrum activity to protect against bacteria, yeast, and mold, naturally and safely.
- Organic Sulphur (not to be confused with Sulfa Drugs)
MSM may improve skin health by strengthening keratin and reducing inflammation.
- It could even help reduce symptoms of certain skin conditions, as well.
Help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions
Minimizes pore appearance.
Lightens and brightens skin, naturally
Keeping skin smooth and moisturized.
- A natural reduction in pore size over time.
- Anti-inflammatory & Anti-microbial.
- Reduces swelling.
- Promotes production of collagen proteins.
- Minimizes scarring.
Organic Castor Oil:
- Castor oil's natural antiviral and antimicrobial properties make it a popular treatment for skin problems.
- Excellent for hair growth, too.
Organic Cocoa Butter:
Has the ability to calm and soothe the skin.
Reduces redness, blemishes, and signs of aging.
- Relieves long and short-term inflammation
The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals.
These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Not recommended in facial products, can cause breakout issues because it is comedogenic – can clog pores
Organic Comfrey Leaf & Root:
- Vitamins A, B Complex, B12 & C
- Natural Emollient (Softens skin).
- An Anodyne (alleviates pain).
- Proliferant (increases cell growth)
- Vulnerary (ability to heal injuries).
Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, cornflower is excellent at helping with acne- prone skin.
Helps by reducing redness, swelling and even infection making it great for acne prone skin issues.
Organic Golden Jojoba Oil:
Variety of healing properties.
- May make it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Organic Green Tea:
- Moisture binding & regulating
- Tightening & toning affects
- Strengthens acid mantle
- Reduces swelling & puffiness
- Regular use of FoTi Root aids with increasing the number of hair follicles and stimulates hair growth.
- FoTi may aid with slowing down the graying process of the hair.
- Considered beneficial for Male-pattern baldness – Androgenic Alopecia.
- Benefits include: Anti-aging, Anticancer, Anti-inflammatory, Restoration of Original Hair Color, Eczema, Inflammation of Lymph Nodes and more.
- It is also indicated to boost the immune system and increase sexual vigor.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Excellent cell regenerator.
- Astringent & Diuretic.
- Improves redness & puffiness.
Contains the building blocks needed for collagen and elastin synthesis in skin which rebuild and regenerate damaged skin cells.
- It is the most abundant source of silica in the plant kingdom.
- Promotes growth, smooths split ends, natural conditioner aids with flaking scalp issues
- Analgesic & Anti-fungal
- Encourages new skin cell renewal
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
Organic Mango Butter:
An effective moisturizer and aids with softening and moisturizing your skin.
Abundant in Vitamin E and Vitamin C, mango butter may help protect your skin from environmental stressors like sunlight, pollution, and even blue light from screens.
Organic Nettle Leaf & Root:
- Rich in silica and sulfur.
- Combats against hair loss, aids with re-growth and makes hair shinier and healthier.
Organic Olive Leaf:
- Improves circulation.
- Regenerate’s collagen & elastin.
- Aids in the healing process.
- Antioxidant & Detoxifier.
Organic Prickly Pear Oil:
Healthful compounds known to have hydrating, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties.
Can reduce skin inflammation
Can prevent skin damage and acne.
- Antioxidant & Anti-Aging.
- Antibacterial, Antiseptic & Astringent.
- Assists with Skin Regeneration.
- Aids with Toning & Softening.
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter:
High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins.
Ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin.
Anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Tones and soothes irritated skin.
Organic Witch Hazel:
- Natural astringent that can aid in the reduction of acne.
- Creates a noticeable INSTANT tightening effect & smooths fine lines
- Acts preventatively as a protection shield against oxidative stress
- Strengthens the connective tissue by increasing the formation of collagen-I
Roman Chamomile Hydrosol:
The soothing properties of Roman Chamomile Hydrosol calms skin irritations
- Reduces redness and swelling due to rashes or other irritations.
In hair care products, chamomile soothes irritated scalp and improves scalp conditions.
Silk Amino Acid:
Fibrous protein formed by converting silk from the cocoon of the silkworm.
- Has moisture-binding properties.
Bonds with the keratin present and strengthens damaged and/or normal hair shaft. After bonding, it creates a protective layer over the hair shaft that aids with trapping moisture which adds luster and shine to your hair's overall appearance.
Molecular structure is similar to that of the collagen fibers that make up our skin.
Naturally helps to increase skin elasticity.
- Speeds up skin cell functioning, prevents wrinkles, and tightens and smooths the skin.
- Stimulates collagen to actively remove age related wrinkles.
- Skin-firming & Moisturizing properties
- Collagen degradation is reduced by expression inhibition of MMPs & cytokines
- Contains a tripeptide that mimics the body's ability to produce collagen.
- A natural thickener and texture enhancer derived from the roots of the Manihot esculenta (Cassava) shrub
- Serve to stabilize emulsions.
- Create gel textures.
- Aids in the delivery of key ingredients to skin.
- Helps with absorption of oils and butters on oily skin types
- Aids with minimizing hair breakage.
- Stimulates hair growth and improves elasticity and strength
- Attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion, fine lines and crow’s feet
Virgin Organic Argan:
Anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin.
Treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion.
Virgin Organic Avocado:
Natural oils in avocados can deeply penetrate the skin to nourish, soften and hydrate.
Hydrating properties may reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Boost skin's immunity against stress and other environmental factors
Antioxidants such as vitamins E and C.
Virgin Organic Pumpkin Seed:
Pumpkin seeds are a skin superfood due to the high zinc content.
Zinc protects your cell membranes.
Helps maintain collagen
- Promotes skin renewal
Virgin Organic Rosehip:
Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
Aids with tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
Excellent for wound healing, as well as the reduction of scars and fine lines.
- Lightens skin with regular use.
Virgin Organic Tamanu Oil:
May help with skin issues naturally
Skin Rejuvenating Properties
Fast acting skin rejuvenating agent with its unique ability to penetrate all three layers of the skin which may help to accelerate healing.
- Rich in fatty acids, which can help keep skin moisturized.
Virgin Red Palm Oil:
Excellent source of antioxidants.
Help to reduce the appearances of aging and protect your skin.
High in saturated fat, better for your skin and hair doesn’t oxidize when exposed to air, heat, or your body.
Wild-Caught Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides:
Maintaining skin elasticity & skin texture.
Minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
Hydrates the hair, skin and nails.
- When taken internally aids with collagen, elastin and flexibility of joints.
Wild Harvested Neem Leaf:
- Reduces dry skin issues
- Prevents free radical damage
- Removes toxins
- Increases blood flow
Wild Harvested Red Roses:
- Stimulates skin and blood flow
- Aids with pH balance
- Astringent, Antibacterial & Toning
- Reduces redness & enlarged capillaries
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Improve skin tone.
- Speeding the healing process.
Disclaimer: The information provided is not designed to prescribe, treat or diagnose any type of illness or injury. It has been provided for informational purposes only. Never attempt a traditional or folk remedy before consulting with your doctor or an alternative medical practitioner if you suffer from a disease, illness or injury. Keep all products away from children and pets. As with any natural product, they can be toxic or fatal if misused.
Our company, its owners and/or representatives are not responsible in any way for the misuse of this or any other product. It is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know and understand what they are buying and how to use & properly handle the product. Although a lot of our ingredients are food quality, our finished products are NOT food grade and should never be taken internally. Product has not been FDA Approved at this time.